- Peter In Depth
- Peter's Vision
- Business for a Cause
- Keynote Speaking
- Speaking Request Form
- Promotional Images
- Payment Options
- Watch Peter
- Hear Peter
- Contact Peter
Business for a Cause
Peter’s passion is to see businesses take on a cause beyond their immediate marketplace. To see business leaders embrace a purpose for their endeavours beyond themselves and their immediate needs by partnering with an appropriate charity.
He also has a passion to see ministry and charitable organisations understand the benefits and responsibilities of partnering with appropriate businesses.
Why sponsor a charity?
- Customers or clients and staff appreciate their company supporting a cause outside themselves.
- Experience proves that staff will get behind a company’s commitment by raising funds and providing word of mouth support.
- Employees share with friends and relatives about the great company they work for.
- People are less critical of a company who gives to the community.
- It builds loyalty, customers will support businesses that support people.
- It creates positive media coverage.
- You feel great that you are able to help people.
- Your family get excited by what your company, or you as an individual, are doing.
- It builds overall trust and long term credit for the company image.
- It enables companies to position themselves in helping to provide solutions rather than contributing to problems in the world.